Essential goals of these pages:
- Provision of information on the risk of nuclear war, especially nuclear war by accident
- Supporting efforts that may lead to a reduction in the risk of nuclear war.
Unintended Nuclear War – Quick introduction to the topic
- Why is there such a risk? (reading time: about 4 minutes)
- Why will this risk grow significantly in the coming years? (5 minutes)
- Why is this risk hardly taken into account at present? (2 minutes)
- Why is the nuclear war risk much more dangerous than other existential risks? (2 minutes)
Unintended Nuclear War – Further Information
- Examples of risk situations with current relevance
- Detailed articles
- Warnings from others about the nuclear war risk
Unintended Nuclear War – What can I do?
No one wants a nuclear war, but one can accidentally break out – 7 theses
Possible actions to reduce the risk of nuclear war – suggestions