The initiators of these pages are (in alphabetical order):
Prof. Dr. Christoph Benzmüller (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, http://christoph-benzmueller.de)
Prof. Dr. Karl Hans Bläsius (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, www.hochschule-trier.de/informatik/blaesius/ )
Dr. Leo Ensel (Social Psychology, Conflict Researcher and Intercultural Trainer, meeting with Mikhail Gorbachev at 20. 8. 2019)
Prof. Dr. Götz Neuneck (Peace Research and Security Policy, https://ifsh.de/en/staff/neuneck
Dr. Markus Patenge (German Commission Justitia et Pax, Catholic Church, www.justitia-et-pax.de)
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Scheffran (Integrative Geography, Climate change, security and resource conflicts, https://www.clisec.uni-hamburg.de/)
Uwe Werner Schierhorn (Dipl.-Ing. Mechanical Engineering)
Lieutenant Colonel (ret.) Heinz Schlöder
Prof. Dr. Jörg Siekmann (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, http://siekmann.dfki.de/de/home/ )
Prof. Dr. Michael Staack (Political Science, theoretical and empirical research in International Relations, https://www.hsu-hh.de/staackib/)
Prof. Dr. Bernhard H. F. Taureck (Philosophy, www.libido-pereundi.de )
Prof. Dr. Ingo J. Timm (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligenceatik, Künstliche Intelligenz, https://www.uni-trier.de/index.php?id=35358)
Competences of team members concerning nuclear war risk
History: Activities of team members in the 1980s
- We are a community of interests regarding the goals of these pages.
- We are not an association and work voluntarily to keep the costs low so we do not need any funds (no collections, no appeals for donations).
- With alternative approaches we see ourselves as supplementary to the other peace movement so do not want to be a competitor but are willing to cooperate.
- We are non-partisan and would like to support politicians of the democratic parties regarding our goals.
- We would like to make the risks of nuclear war known to a broader public and seek the support of prominent personalities.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator