Our initiative has a partnership with ICAN
The initiators of these pages are (in alphabetical order):
Prof. Dr. Karl Hans Bläsius (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, www.hochschule-trier.de/informatik/blaesius/ )
Dr. Leo Ensel (Social Psychology, Conflict Researcher and Intercultural Trainer, meeting with Mikhail Gorbachev at 20. 8. 2019)
Dr. Markus Patenge (German Commission Justitia et Pax, Catholic Church, www.justitia-et-pax.de)
Uwe Werner Schierhorn (Dipl.-Ing. Mechanical Engineering)
Prof. Dr. Jörg Siekmann (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, http://siekmann.dfki.de/de/home/ )
Prof. Dr. Bernhard H. F. Taureck (Philosophy, https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_H._F._Taureck )
Prof. Dr. Ingo J. Timm (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligenceatik, Künstliche Intelligenz, https://www.uni-trier.de/index.php?id=35358)
- We are a community of interests regarding the goals of these pages.
- We are not an association and work voluntarily to keep the costs low so we do not need any funds (no collections, no appeals for donations).
- With alternative approaches we see ourselves as supplementary to the other peace movement so do not want to be a competitor but are willing to cooperate.
- We are non-partisan and would like to support politicians of the democratic parties regarding our goals.
- We would like to make the risks of nuclear war known to a broader public and seek the support of prominent personalities.
Besides the partnership with ICAN, there are many other cooperations with organizations of the peace movement. Members of this initiative work together with others:
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator